Tuesday, September 23, 2008

scussi?

*this post had to take a short hiatus due to the fact that my mom was surprising my dad with this puppy... or, in my opinion, not telling him so that he wouldn't say no. the puppy is now home, and the blog is back. 


so, i got an email from my mother today informing me that she is getting a new puppy. one to be friends with kaiser, our current dog. i can´t even explain how jealous i am. i mean, puppies are my FAVORITE. look at this lil punkin. mom, why do you have to get a puppy when live in a different country?!? i just can´t wait to meet this lil guy.


in other news, i just got my fancy new multiple-entry visa. i am officially a resident of ecuador. whoop.



9 comments:

lc said...

is that punkin's name Eugene or Harold? I hope it's Harold.

Kerri said...

what? i spent the past week in waco, and i didn't know about this! you're definitely the favorite.

Anonymous said...

tee - hee!

Unknown said...

cuuuuute! and yeah for residency!

Morgan said...

can we talk about how his nose looks like a paw print? i love him.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go visit Pat...just to see this little guy. And, because I like Pat.

Morgan said...

harold was my grandfather's name.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

his nose does look like a paw! so cuuute. and by the way, pat named him atticus.