Friday, June 27, 2008

gratitude.

tomorrow at 8:20 a.m. my flight will take off for quito. i cannot believe its here! the past week has been a whirlwind of packing, moving, organizing, and preparing, and I have had little time to actually process what is happening tomorrow: i am moving to another country. i am super excited and could not be more assured in my decision to move... an assurance that i owe in part to my friends and family who have been incredibly supportive. 

i'm not sure that i can think of another time in my life when i have felt more loved and valued by the people around me. i have received scrapbooks, dvds, and letters from friends commemorating some really great times we've had together so far. thank you, friends, for making me feel so icnredibly loved. i love you too. 


No comments: